Sunday 17 January 2010

Up & Down, up & down.

It's been pretty hectic since the boy's been back from his brief holiday. Only a few days, but already my emotions and behaviour have been all over the place. It's made me realise just how much I respond emotionally to other people's needs, especially after having such a chilled-out week whilst he was away. Yet another thing that's pointing towards BPD, but I've still not heard back from the CMHT dammit.

I'm well and truly suffering with the "MEH" the last few days....it's too much effort to write, too much effort to read and even doing nothing I'm exhausted! I'm finding it really frustrating, I'm trying to find the motivation to write this blog (as you can see from this post I've got loads to write about) and I'm also trying to start a blog about my only other passion, that sport I've found that I love. But the words just aren't coming. And to demonstrate that, I'm going to have to finish this post.....possibly the shortest one I've written to date!

I just need a "power-up", I'm sure, if only life were a video game!

No comments:

Post a Comment