Tuesday 5 January 2010

Forthcoming posts

I'm going a bit crazy here at the moment and I've got so many thoughts running around inside my head it's hard to keep up. I've been thinking about all the different things I want to write about, I'm not sure which to start with and right now I don't have time, so I just want to record the title of the posts & a brief summary, to remind me for when I get around to it!

  • The Inner Monologue - No, Mr Doctor, I'm not hearing voices...just my own. All the time.
  • iHuman - The human mannequin / Artificial Intelligence
  • The insane Rational Mastermind - Personality types
  • Privileged Upbringing - Did the rolling countryside, mushrooming, den-building, freedom prevent me from developing social skills?
  • Being Normal - How to pretend to be a real person & why I need my job to function
So much to write. So much to think about. Sometime my mind never stops! I just want to understand what's going on in my head and there's so many different things that keep cropping up that I'm no really glad I have a place to ponder them. I'd write it down, but even with my lightening-speed typing I struggle to keep up with my thoughts - thank @£*! for blogging!
As an update, I realised yesterday I'm not very well. I could not sleep. I spent 2 hours lieing in bed silently crying (so The Boy wouldn't realise). My thoughts were all over the place, but mostly I just felt empty; hollow and dead inside. I began wondering if I'd even feel anything if a pointed implement was plunged into me, as I'm not convinced there's anything in there to hurt. I'm so very sad at the moment and there's no logical reason why. And logic should always be the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment